- Station 1 - Downtown, Sealy Ave.
- Station 2 - East End, Church St.
- Station 4 - Scholes International Airport
- Station 5 - Midtown, Ball St.
- Station 7 - West End, Pirates Beach
- Station 8 - West End, Sea Isle
Each Galveston fire station has been designated as a "Safe Haven Site" as part of the Baby Moses Project.
The Baby Moses Project was established to address an alarming increase in newborns being abandoned in perilous places. The mission of the project is to publicize a confidential, and safe alternative to newborn abandonment.